Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Hunting For Frogs In the Hornwort

 

Aquarium Hunting For Frogs In the Hornwort
Note the frog in the net.

A bunch of bullfrogs got into my outdoor 50-gallon stock tank and devastated my mollies. They ate all but three of the mollies. I removed the plats (hornwort) and drained the tank, and caught four of them. I refilled the stock tank, added a few fry were added, and the plants were replaced. The very next day, I spotted a frog I had not caught.

Since I was convinced that the frog had been in the plants I had removed the previous day, I carefully laid out the hornwort and searched for frogs.

I did not find any frogs in the plants, but I did find two more in the tank for a total of six.

#aquarium #pond #stocktank #summertubbing #mollies #fish #frogs

No comments:

Post a Comment